Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Miss Vancouver and my Friends

(Esse post não faz sentido em português, se você não entender algo, tente o tradutor do google aqui)


Eh!
1 year since I arrived in Vancouver....
How I miss that place!

Better:

I feel too much saudade of this place.

Specily about all the friends that I made there, some of them I couldn't see in fact, but was nice talking just by the phone (like Carolina and Lavonne).
To all of you that helped me (some of them will probably never see this post unfortunatelly) my most sincere thanks.
To the Morgans who make me felt like in my own home (maybe better :))
To my teacher Tim - what a funny guy (and the best teacher that I have ever had)
The bus driver (the girl, not the guy) with that lovely smile in those freezing mornings
To Darina - no words to describe her! She helped me so much. (Good luck in Calgaary)
Yusuke, Nahoko, Hiroki, kenji, Mika and some others - The funniest lunch time
My classmates (Form, Su-in, Ariana, Ayako, Scott, Kenichi, etc, etc) - Guys, I can't belive that I was the student of the month! Thanks
Yunsoo and her $5,00 umbrella - Amazing trip! I had an amazing time with you (be carefull! Don't try oppening windows thru the emergency system :))
Rodrigo - Always findding good places to go, and good beer partner

THANKS!

No comments: